Rheumatologist - New Hospital Campus Opening July 2021!
At Lehigh Valley Health Network (LVHN), we continually go the extra mile to further our mission to heal, comfort and care for the people of our community. Each one of our 19,000 colleagues contributes to this mission and helps make all communities we serve healthier – and better – places in which to live. Our health care professionals provide amazing care every day!
At LVHN, our core values: Compassion, Integrity, Collaboration and Excellence, guide our decision making and behaviors. We bring our values to life through our actions and commitment to an inclusive and equitable workplace in which everyone feels like they belong and utilize their full potential. That is how each of our colleagues create exceptional experiences in a safe and secure environment for our patients and their loved ones, and for one another.
At Lehigh Valley Health Network- Hecktown Oaks, you can provide community care and impact lives of your patients! We are seeking an enthusiastic BC/BE Rheumatologist who has exceptional clinical and interpersonal skills to join our team in beautiful Palmer Township.
- Both inpatient and outpatient practice
- Office hours 8am-5pm
- 1:7 weekend call
- 7 rheumatologists and 1 CRNP
- Free-standing rheumatology fellowship
- Epic EMR
The strength and size of the network promises a busy, comprehensive practice partnered with a desirable lifestyle. All of our campuses have easy access to the Department Chair, the network’s fleet of air ambulances, advanced technologies and a platform to develop and grow your professional career.
- A network champion for Rheumatology and a passion for the clinical work
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified
- A valid PA Medical License or ability to obtain one is required
Benefits & Perks:
- Attractive Work Schedule
- Highly Competitive compensation with a superb benefits package
- Low-cost health insurance for employees and their families
- Generous CME allowance and time
- Top-tier retirement programs
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- Relocation Assistance
Apply for Rheumatologist - New Hospital Campus Opening July 2021!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly