Clinical Faculty - Anesthesiologist
Department of Anesthesiology | City of Hope National Medical Center in Duarte, CA
City of Hope Medical Group Seeks Anesthesiologists to Join the Clinical Team
The Department of Anesthesiology at City of Hope National Medical Center is seeking two experienced physicians to meet the needs of our growing program on the Duarte campus.
Join our nationally recognized team of medical, surgical, and radiation cancer specialists as we seek to hire two full time clinicians for our Department of Anesthesiology.
- Department currently includes 17 physicians and 3 CRNAs
- Effort allocation: 95% Clinical
- Cover only one location at Helford Hospital: 8 operating rooms and 2 procedure rooms
- Relocation assistance available on a case-by case basis
- Generous salary, potential for incentive compensation, and benefits including a generous retirement package
- Academic record consistent with appointment at early Assistant or early-mid career Associate Professor level at City of Hope National Medical Center
- The selected candidate for the position must be eligible to obtain or already hold an active California medical license
- American Board of Anesthesiology board eligibility/certification
Who We Are:
This position is a rare opportunity to work in a 300+ member integrated, multidisciplinary Medical Group Practice serving an NCI designated comprehensive cancer center in highly desirable Southern California, within our established Department of Anesthesiology. City of Hope is an expanding institution in both numbers of patients per year as well as infrastructure investment in clinical, academic and research facilities. We will be accepting applications through May 2021. This is a timely recruitment, and we will begin interviewing March.
City of Hope is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity, and candidates of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
City of Hope is an independent biomedical research and treatment center for cancer, diabetes and other life-threatening diseases. Founded in 1913, City of Hope is a leader in bone marrow transplantation and immunotherapy such as CAR T cell therapy. City of Hope’s translational research and personalized treatment protocols advance care throughout the world. Human synthetic insulin and numerous breakthrough cancer drugs are based on technology developed at the institution. A National Cancer Institute-designated comprehensive cancer center and a founding member of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network, City of Hope has been ranked among the nation’s “Best Hospitals” in cancer by U.S. News & World Report for 14 consecutive years. Its main campus is located near Los Angeles, with additional locations throughout Southern California.
Our team delivers scientific miracles that make lives whole again. Combining science with soul, we care for the whole person, not just the body. City of Hope is transforming the future of health.
Sunny Southern California
- Enjoy year-round professional sports including NFL, NBA, NHL, MLB, and MLS
- Unlimited housing options ranging from suburban to elegant neighborhoods in the heart of the city
- Enjoy miles of pristine beaches in areas such as Huntington, Laguna, Newport, Redondo and Santa Monica
- Home to UCI, UCLA, USC, Cal Tech, and many other world class universities and colleges
- ?Our locations enjoy endless dining venues, shopping, world-class museums, galleries, concerts, and theaters
The City of Hope Environment
We want our employees to enjoy all aspects of their professional and personal lives. Recognizing the value in diverse perspectives, we have programs that leverage engagement by bringing our professional community together. In the City of Hope environment, new employee partnerships thrive, with no barriers to freely sharing knowledge. And, in the same way we view patient care from a broad perspective, City of Hope encourages its employees, too, to enhance their view, by increasing their knowledge continually. Here at City of Hope, you will find great opportunities to provide fulfilling service, and to enjoy workplace satisfaction.
Apply for Clinical Faculty - Anesthesiologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly