Brainerd, MNPRACTICE SPECIFICS
- We are looking for a top Endocrinologist that is patient centered and wants to achieve a great work/life balance.
- Four-day work week!
- No call!
- Great pay with exceptional benefits!
- Great team, great management, great patients, great location = great life!
- Typical office hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00a.m. - 5:00p.m. However, there is flexibility.
- Large service area with hundreds of referring physicians.
- Excellent surgical providers for thyroid/parathyroid.
- Located in the prestigious Brainerd Lakes Region of Minnesota! This is your opportunity to live were others escape to.
- Join a team of 3 providers (including 1 Endocrinologist, 2 APRN s), 4 Diabetic Nurse Educators & additional staff.
- Primarily an outpatient practice.
- No current outreach, although future opportunities are being considered.
- Capability to apply and analyze latest diabetes related devices including; pumps, sensors and meters.
- Patient volume/day: 15-16
- BC/BE in Endocrinology
- Brainerd/Baxter, MN
- Area population: 115,000
- Exceptional schools!
- World class Golf/Fishing/Trails/Hunting
- Only 2 hours from Minneapolis/St. Paul
Essentia Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran Status.
Apply for Endocrinologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly