SECTION CHIEF: ADVANCED INTERVENTIONAL GASTROENTEROLOGY with Leading Cancer Center - Phoenix Metro
The Division of Onco-Medicine is actively recruiting a Section Chief of Advanced Interventional Gastroenterology to help lead our growing team across all of Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center (BMDACC) locations. This unique highly motivated physician will join a national leader in multidisciplinary cancer care, education, and discovery.
Banner Health, the largest health care system and employer in Arizona is ranked in the top 10 health care systems nationwide. As a partner member of the MD Anderson Cancer Network®, our cancer program is a fully integrated, clinical extension of The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center and brings an unprecedented level of cancer care to the greater Phoenix area. We share a commitment to evidence-based, multidisciplinary, and individualized patient care. Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center in Gilbert, AZ was opened in 2011 and was MD Anderson's first full clinical extension outside of Greater Houston. We have 135+ on-going clinical trials. Banner MD Anderson has additional locations in Phoenix, AZ and Northern, CO.
The Division of Onco-Medicine is a comprehensive team of experts that includes faculty from internal medicine, internal medicine subspecialties, critical care and supportive oncology. Our gastroenterologists provide both inpatient and outpatient care and work closely with the oncology team utilizing a multidisciplinary care model. Joining our program affords you with an opportunity to enjoy:
- Clinical time and protected administrative time for multidisciplinary programmatic development and faculty leadership
- Team approach to care with focused disease-specific expertise in the medical, radiation, and surgical management of the cancer patient
- Evidence-based, multidisciplinary approach to patient care
- Access to clinical trials and new investigative therapies
- State-of-the-art technology for the diagnosis, staging, and treatment of all types of cancer;
- Oncology expertise in supportive care services
- Competitive compensation and benefits commensurate with training and experience
- Opportunity for an adjunct faculty position at UT MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Abundant recreational opportunities in the highly desired Phoenix metropolitan area
We’re seeking applicants with:
- Board Certified/Board Eligible with excellent clinical training in Advanced GI
- Diagnostic and therapeutic ERCP, EUS and other endoscopic skills relevant for cancer patients
- Clinical and leadership skills to help build a comprehensive advanced gastroenterology program
- Strong interest in clinical research and resident education
- Ability and desire to support a growing team and align with the needs of the program
Please submit your letter of interest and CV for immediate consideration, to: email@example.com For questions, please contact Chanelle Kisting, Sourcing Strategist, at: (602) 747-6326. Visit our website at: www.bannerhealth.com Please, No Agency Solicitation.
Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, disability or veteran status except where such distinction is required by law. All positions at Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center are security-sensitive and subject to examination of criminal history record information. Smoke-free and drug-free environment. Not a J1 opportunity.