OhioHealth is hiring a Cardiothoracic Surgeon to join a robust heart and vascular team in Mansfield, Ohio. Mansfield is a family friendly community with excellent schools and housing options. The city was recently ranking 3rd out of 218 cities as the best place for physicians to live and work by GoodCall Data Center.
What You Can Expect
- Join a comprehensive practice with Advanced Practice Provider support for consults and daily management of patients.
- OhioHealth Mansfield Hospital is a 326-bed, tertiary care hospital. This Level II Trauma Center offers world-class medical care with the latest technology and advanced procedures.
- Newly built medical office building has two cardiothoracic ORs. The hospital, located next door, has an additional 12 ORs.
- Four surgery days per week
- The Heart & Vascular Service Line allows for system wide collaboration at OhioHealth.
- Ideal candidate will be a BE/ BC Cardiothoracic Surgeon through the American Board of Thoracic Surgery. Structural Heart training/experience is preferred.
Our Physicians Enjoy
- A culture that values and builds upon inclusion, respect, and compassionate care for all.
- Professional growth opportunities
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Comprehensive benefits packages including wellness incentives and paid time off
- Generous student loan repayment
- Ample relocation assistance
Partnering for Healthcare Excellence Today and in the Future
Today’s complex healthcare environment requires physicians and hospitals to work together to achieve excellence in clinical quality, patient safety and service quality. One of the ways we achieve that kind of partnership is through the OhioHealth Physician Group (OPG), a medical group of OhioHealth physicians, advanced practice providers and associates.
We value the expertise of our strong physician network. We seek out your ideas for improving the patient experience and implement them. It’s one of the reasons why we are regularly ranked in the top 10 percent of Press Ganey’s hospital experience survey, which measures physician engagement and satisfaction.
You can contribute to a culture that has repeatedly made OhioHealth one of the Fortune “100 Best Companies to Work For.” And you can collaborate with MD Anderson Cancer Network-certified physicians, use telemedicine to seek the real-time advice of experts across the system, be a part of our state-of-the-art Neuroscience facility, Level 1 Trauma Center or Primary Stroke Center, or find your fit in any of our ambulatory or specialized care sites across the central region of the state.
We Never Stop Learning
At OhioHealth, we want to do more than support the careers of our physicians — we want to grow their talents and help them reach their highest aspirations. We see your education not as an expense, but as a strategic investment in the health system.
We know growth isn’t limited to just education, so we rely on the voices and leadership of our physicians. We have Clinical Guidance Councils, a Physician Diversity Workforce Group, and the OhioHealth Physicians Leadership Institute to help you lead, grow and innovate in all facets of your career.
We Want to Talk About Your Future
Columbus is one of the top locations in the country for young professionals, with a mix of big-city amenities and small-town affordability. OhioHealth offers a wide range of professional experiences in communities throughout central and southeast Ohio, giving you the opportunity to find the perfect fit for your family and your career.
OhioHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply for Cardiothoracic Surgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly