OB/GYN role In Manhasset/Woodbury, NY; 19-miles to NYC! Weekly triaged-call!
About the Practice:
Our affiliate division in Long Island is looking for an OB/GYN Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join their prestigious Women's Center in Manhasset and Woodbury, Long Island, NY. The practice accepts board-certified and board-eligible candidates as well as 2021 Residents.
- 7 Full Time OB/GYNs, 1 PT GYN; 3 Mid-levels (1 PA, 2 NPs)
- Weekly Schedule: 4-day clinic, plus weekly call triaged by on-call MD
- 25-75 OB/GYN ratio
- Patient Volume: ~30 pts./day
- Vacation: 4 weeks PTO
- MFM on site; OR suite outpatient procedures in office D and C hysteroscopy, DVC, ablations, LEEP
- Teaching opportunities available with Hofstra medical School and Northshore Manhasset Northwell
- Competitive guaranteed salary with bonus potential; partnership track/option available
- This position requires a NY license, and we can assist
City/Location Highlights -
- Manhasset is a suburb of New York City, Nassau county, with a population of ~8,000.
- The town is in Nassau County and is one of the best places to live in New York (niche.com)
- 45-minute train ride to NYC
- Public schools in Manhasset are highly rated.
“It's a great place to raise your kids. The public schools are amazing, allowing kids to join any type of extracurricular you could think of. And most kids end up going to amazing colleges. The train stations make it easy to go to NYC in just 45 minutes, great for work and to go out. I grew up in Manhasset and loved it.”- Niche.com
This position offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, malpractice insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. Our medical affiliate is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Unified Women’s Healthcare:
Unified Women’s Healthcare, LLC proudly provides physician recruiting services for the largest, physician owned Ob-Gyn practice network in the nation, with more than 600 affiliated practices and 1,800 providers in 12 states and Washington DC. Choose an opportunity from dozens of cities; urban to rural. The national footprint of our medical affiliates provides candidates with a variety of practice settings and career opportunities that will fit their professional practice goals.
As a physician practicing with a medical affiliate in the Unified network, you will see the benefit of being affiliated with a large, national women’s healthcare company while knowing that physician governance and clinical decision making remains the exclusive domain of physicians.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing tools, training, support, and additional practice resources.
This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply for OB/GYN role In Manhasset/Woodbury, NY; 19-miles to NYC! Weekly triaged-call!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly