Orthopedic Total Joints Surgeon
Orthopedic Total Joints Surgeon - in Nevada
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $500000.00 - 800000.00
An established practice that has been serving the Las Vegas area for more than 20 years is seeking a board-certified orthopedic surgeon who is fellowship-trained in total joints surgery. This opportunity includes partnership and the ability to join a large, growing group of 14 providers in a highly desirable major metro location.
- Nearly 100% total joints cases
- Optional paid hospital call—lucrative opportunity
- Ability to earn $1 million+
- Sign-on bonus + relocation assistance provided
- Experienced support staff and dedicated medical assistant to make surgeon’s job easier and more efficient
- Immediate patient volume beginning on day 1
- 2-year track to partnership
Community Information—Live and work in Vegas!
One of the most exciting cities in the nation, Las Vegas is a lively place with something for everyone. Whether you’re seeking top-notch dining and shopping, thrilling entertainment, family-friendly activities, or an outdoor adventure, this sought-after city has it all.
- NO STATE INCOME TAX
- Affordable housing options in wonderful suburban areas and family-friendly neighborhoods
- Excellent public and private school options as well as local universities
- Ideal weather and an abundance of outdoor recreation
- Professional sports—the city hosts a local NHL team and now the NFL’s newly relocated Raiders
- Access to regional and international airports as well as to Los Angeles and San Diego
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Foot And Ankle Orthopedic Surgery, Foot And Ankle Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopedic Surgeon, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Orthopedic Physician, Orthopeadic Physician, Orthopedics, Orthopaedics, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, Foot And Ankle Surgery, Foot/Ankle Surgery, Foot, Ankle
Apply for Orthopedic Total Joints Surgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly