OB/GYN Opportunity, Westminster, MD; 300 K; 6 weeks PTO!
About the Practice:-
Capital Women's Care, our affiliate, is looking for an OB/GYN Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join their single-specialty group in Westminster, Maryland. The practice is accepting both board-certified and board-eligible candidates as well as Residents.
- We offer a competitive salary, ~$300,000 K p.a.
- 6 to 7 weeks PTO, and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan.
- Join a group of 6 OB/GYNs in an established, busy practice; 2 Certified Nurse Midwives and 2 Nurse Practitioners round out the group.
- Practice will be the right mix of OB and GYN (about 50/50).
- Deliveries are out of one Hospital with a Level II NICU.
- Call 1:5. The day following call is always off.
- This position will require a Maryland license, and our team can assist with the process.
- Westminster is a beautiful, rural area, convenient to Baltimore, Gettysburg, and Washington, D.C. In addition to its great location, Carroll County offers a peaceful location from the hustle and bustle of more metropolitan areas
- Summer, Fall, Winter and Spring, Carroll County is full of year-round outdoor fun. Challenge yourself on one of their 150 miles of cycling tours. Enjoy relaxing afternoon of picnicking, fishing or horseback riding in one our many parks, or take in the sights from above with an aerial tour
About Unified Women’s Healthcare
Unified Women’s Healthcare is a company comprised of like-minded professionals working toward a shared vision: for all women to have the best healthcare in the world. We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing our employees with opportunities for professional growth, including tools, training and additional resources.
Working with Unified Women’s Healthcare opens the door to a breadth of opportunities and job flexibility. Physicians may choose to start working in one location and later move to other geographical areas across the country should their personal or professional needs change
One of the many advantages of partnering with Unified is that the physicians in our network are assured of continued clinical autonomy—all clinical decisions remain at the practice level.
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply for OB/GYN Opportunity, Westminster, MD; 300 K; 6 weeks PTO!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly