Anesthesiology Physician in Texas
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $418000.00 - 520000.00
A reputable faith-based not-for-profit health system with more than 600 centers in North America is seeking a team-oriented anesthesiologist for a supervisory role. This position
offers the ability to enjoy a desirable quality of life while working within a highly successful and financially stable organization. Candidates of all experience levels are encouraged to apply.
- Role is more than 90% supervisory—oversee a team of 3–4 individuals
- General bread-and-butter anesthesiology
- 1:8 call + only 1 weekend of call per month—call does not need to be taken in-house
- Post-call day off
- Consistent schedule with no long/extended hours + no additional MD backup required
- Work out of only one location—hospital and surgery center on same campus, connected by a breezeway
- $500,000+ income potential
Community Information—NO STATE INCOME TAX IN TEXAS
Filled with family-friendly activities, beautiful golf courses, arts and culture attractions, and entertainment venues, this charming East Texas town offers a remarkable quality of life for individuals and families alike.
- A low cost of living and no state income tax
- Plenty of shopping and dining options
- An abundance of outdoor recreation, including hiking, biking, fishing, camping, and offroading
- Less than 90 miles to the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex and its many amenities, including international airports and professional sports
- Forbes ranks Texas #2 in “Best States for Business
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Anesthesiologist, Anesthesiology, Anesthesia, Physician, Healthcare, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Perioperative Medicine, Perioperative, Md, ANES
Apply for Anesthesiology Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly