EM - Medical Director - St. Catherine Hospital
As a medical director at USACS, you will be responsible for collaborating with the hospital and nursing leadership while offering support to your physician staff. You will serve as a leader both within the emergency room, and as a leader within the organization. Through our model of shared ownership, you will influence on broad company decisions and help facilitate the development of new leaders.
With USACS, you'll be part of a team unique in today's industry. USACS provides physicians with ownership, unparalleled benefits and the opportunity to practice within a values-based model emphasizing quality, long-term wealth building a culture of shared ownership. USACS physicians enjoy the security and resources of a large, national group without sacrificing the advantages typically found in local EM groups.
Prior experience is required to be considered for this position.
- Oversee the operations of the ED in collaboration with nursing leadership and hospital administration
- Supervise the EM staff, per the bylaws, policies and procedures of the institution
- Represent the ED in the community and within the hospital medical staff
- ED Volume: 14,000
- State-of-the-art Level III Emergency Department with a critical air transport base
- 24-hour radiology and cath lab
- Fast Track
- Average daily encounters: 3
- St. Catherine Hospital is the regional healthcare hub for western Kansas with 132 beds and uses the latest innovations to care for all of western Kansas, Eastern Colorado and the Oklahoma pan handle.
- Established in 1931 with a strong commitment to serving the community yet today, St. Catherine Hospitals is a Joint Commission accredited regional hospital and is part of Centura Health, the largest, most comprehensive health system in Colorado and western Kansas focused on connecting Kansas and Colorado to world-class care. St. Catherine Hospital is 102-bed Joint Commission-accredited regional health care center in southwest Kansas
- Nationally accredited Breast & Stroke Centers
- Newly renovated 35,000 square foot Heartland Cancer Center with Tru Beam Linear Accelerator
- Maternal Child Center with Level III NICU and dedicated C-Section Su
Garden City is located in the western portion of the state. The community is thriving and growing with an exceptional educational system that has received several awards. Residents enjoy a moderate climate with surrounding lakes for water sports, plus shopping, dining, and country club living with nationally-ranked golf courses. Garden City is home to the Garden City Community College and the Lee Richardson Zoo which is the largest zoological park in western Kansas.
- Average daily encounters: 3
- Equity for all full-time physicians
- Industry-leading, company funded 401k
- Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Outstanding Professional development programs
- Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Location flexibility and stability of a national group
St. Catherine Hospital
401 E. Spruce St.
Garden City, KS 67846
Apply for EM - Medical Director - St. Catherine Hospital
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly