Cardiothoracic Imaging Radiology | Enthusiasm for Teaching Highly Valued
Love academia, but dread the thought of spending years "ladder climbing" before you can make a real difference? If so, joining this progressive Radiology department at one of the Midwest's top teaching hospitals may be the change you've been looking for.
- Work in the heart of a bustling metro area at newly re-built $550m University Hospital
- Academic appointment at highly-regarded medical school with more than 150+ years of history
- 25 Radiology residents; program is renowned for fostering independence in participants through hands-on education
- Department prioritizes collaboration and a collegial work environment; Radiology faculty are dedicated to mentoring the next generation while providing the highest standard of clinical care
- Cardiac/Cardiothoracic Imaging organized under Division of Body Imaging
- Competitive starting salary guarantee with additional departmental incentives
- 200% match in retirement accounts with immediate vesting, full executive level employee benefits package, relocation paid at 5% of base salary, & more
- College remission you & any dependents at 25+ accredited universities and colleges
- 40 days+ of Time Off
- Cap-exempt H1-B visa sponsorship; J-1 visa waiver sponsorship available for 2022 candidates
A vibrant and diverse metro area home to more than 3 million people, this community is making a name for itself as the #1 Midwest city "on the rise:"
- Find your fill of culture at award-winning art, history, & science museums; or spend an evening attending the theater or the Symphony Orchestra
- Tremendous architectural variety abounds, from beautiful neighborhoods with tree-lined streets to spacious downtown lofts with expansive skyline views
- Choose from numerous highly-ranked public & private schools for your children
- Direct access to an international airport
For more information, please contact Katie Moeller.
Click here to schedule a call: https://calendly.com/katiemoeller
Employment Type: Full Time
Apply for Cardiothoracic Imaging Radiology | Enthusiasm for Teaching Highly Valued
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly