General Anesthesiologist Opportunity with a private group at an ASC & Hospital
Insight Institute of Neurosurgery & Neuroscience (Insight) is an established award-winning multi-specialty practice that is looking to add a full-time Anesthesiologist to join their team. The practice offers a wide range of specialties including its core focus of treating neurological conditions relating to the brain, spine, and nervous systems. The anesthesiologist will be joining a private group servicing Insight's own COVID-FREE ASC and possible hospital focusing on pain management, neurosurgery & orthopedic cases.
- General Anesthesia Opportunity
- Lead of Anesthesia Department
- Supervision of CRNA
- Perform pre-operative regional blocks
- Qualified physician candidates should be BC or BE in Anesthesia.
- Employed position with a private organization
- Surgical cases include GI, Orthopedics, Neurosurgery, and Pain Management
- Mainly limited to Monday-Friday cases
- VISA not an issue. We have an in-house immigration lawyer to expedite the process.
- Faculty Appointment with Michigan State University College of Human Medicine is available to interested candidates
- We help with VISA, licensing, credentialing, and faculty appointment
- Offering competitive compensation with opportunity for additional bonus incentives.
- Production bonus potential
- Earning potential for an established anesthesiologist is beyond $500,000 with a productivity model.
- Comprehensive benefits include health/dental insurance, including dependent coverage, long-term disability insurance, life insurance, retirement plan and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
Anesthesiology Practice Highlights
- Join a ASC & Hospital with 4 OR rooms
- Supervise over 4 Full-Time CRNA's and a team of contingents
- Work in collaboration with colleagues in GI, Orthopedics, Neurosurgery, and Pain Management, General Surgery, and more
- Electronic Health Records (EHR)
About the Organization
Insight is a world-class medical and research institute that was established in 2003. Insight provides innovative medical technology, research, and physician clinical expertise with a focus on neurosurgery and neuroscience. Insight has established clinical, education, rehabilitation and imaging centers. Insight is on the cutting edge of innovation in research and technology with a dedicated research director and ownership stakes in a hospital and surgery centers. The institute occupies 600,000 sq. ft. of space in Flint and a location in Warren. Insight has partnered in a joint degree program with the University of Michigan- Flint and also has strong relationships with Michigan State University. Insight currently has approximately 300 employees and 30 associated providers. Insight is focused on creating a truly healing environment for each individual patient's unique needs. Just as importantly, Insight supports an organizational culture that encourages and nurtures its staff and physicians.
About the Area
Flint is a re-emerging family-friendly community 40 miles north of Detroit and Ann Arbor. It is uniquely positioned to allow residents to enjoy snow skiing/ snowboarding and hiking in the wintertime with slopes 5 minutes away and enjoy sun and water on a boat in the summer on one of the countless numbers of lakes in and around the surrounding area. There are year-round recreational opportunities such as golf, fishing, cycling, skiing, snowmobiling, and hiking. Two of the top “Most Beautiful Places in America,” according to Good Morning America are located in Michigan within a few hours from Flint. Also positioned with some of the best colleges, medical schools, and trade schools (like University of Michigan, Michigan State University, Wayne State University, Kettering University, and more) within an hour distance of the area. Centrally located between Chicago and Toronto only four-hour drives away.
**Insight does not service covid patients and takes full precautions to protect its patients, staff, and physicians as well.
Apply for General Anesthesiologist Opportunity with a private group at an ASC & Hospital
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly