Immediate opportunity for a full-time orthopedic surgeon (BC/BE, fellowship-trained desirable) to join our successful, forward-looking, expanding private practice in South Florida. Our two well-established medical and PT offices are located minutes away from Miami and Fort Lauderdale to enjoy great dining, entertainment, and outdoor activities all year long.
Total Orthopaedic Care, PA was established in 1990 and is a physician-owned practice serving the adult and pediatric community with specialties in general orthopedic care, joint replacement surgeries, trauma and fracture surgeries, arthroscopic surgery, sports medicine surgery performed at local hospitals and surgical centers.
Compensation may include:
- Competitive compensation including a share of ancillary profits and equity ownership
- Excellent earning potential, built in referral base
- Sign on Bonus
- Collegial ortho group with shared decision making and focus on patient care and outcomes
- Dedicated team of PAs, NPs
- Excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Long-Term Care Insurance, paid time off
Apply for Orthopedic Surgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly