Rheumatology Specialist opportunity!
Are you looking to join a thriving practice one hour from Atlanta? Look no further! Here at Tanner Health System, we are seeking a Rheumatologist that is committed to providing high-quality and compassionate care to patients.
Join the Tanner Rheumatology Specialists in Carrollton, Georgia
Tanner Health System is recruiting a full time Board-Certified or Board-Eligible Rheumatologist to join our well-established practice. Our team is comprised of an experienced board-certified rheumatologist, nurse practitioner, RN, two certified MAs, and phlebotomist.
- Monday-Friday, ability to work a 4 day/week schedule plus call
- EPIC EMR systemwide
- Interest in Musculoskeletal Ultrasound preferred but not required
- Must be team oriented with ability to provide personalized patient care and demonstrate positive clinical outcomes.
Enjoy the stability of employment and a compensation package which includes a highly competitive salary and bonus structure, comprehensive benefits (health, dental, vision, 401K), relocation assistance, as well as additional incentives.
For more information please visit https://www.tanner.org/tanner-rheumatology-specialists
Why Choose Tanner?
Among the benefits available to physicians practicing at Tanner:
- Prestige from being part of one of the nation s top- performing health systems
- Robotic-assisted surgery program featuring da Vinci Xi, da Vinci Si and Stryker Mako systems
- Organizational commitment to quality and advanced care ensures constant investment in new, leading-edge technologies and best practices
- Robust health system-led community wellness and preventive care programs and community- clinical linkages to provide access to health and wellness education
Tanner Health System is a five-hospital nonprofit health system providing convenient, personalized healthcare to communities across west Georgia and east Alabama. Our physicians and staff provide the latest technology and treatment options to advance the health of our patients. For more information on our health system, visit www.tanner.org
Our medical staff, comprised of more than 400 physicians and advanced practice providers, represent 34 medical specialties. We re a community healthcare organization and our providers are part of that community. We not only care for our patients, we care for our neighbors, friends, and loved ones. Tanner providers are a unique group of professionals who believe in bringing care to surprising places while serving a tight-knit, rural community.
For more information about this exciting opportunity to join our team, please contact our Senior Physician Recruiter, Laura Barnett. She can be reached via text c: (770) 214-1114, phone o: (770) 812-8729 or e: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Rheumatology Specialist opportunity!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly