• 7 on / 7 off primarily dayshift schedule
• Currently covering one hospital with dedicated GI suite, future expansion plans to cover other facilities
• Busy and fast pace 450 Bed Hospital / Level II Trauma Center
• Includes hospital rounding, inpatient consults and procedures, inpatient surgeries, endoscopy, some outpatient visits
• Large group with APP support to promote work/life balance
• Teaching opportunities with FM & EM residents
• Competitive Flat Salary with additional earning potential for productivity and quality incentives
• Excellent benefits, paid malpractice, signing bonus and relocation allowance
• H1b candidates welcome to apply (non-profit cap exempt facility)
• Located 1 hour from Richmond, 3 hours from DC, 3 hours from the Shenandoah Valley and 3 hours from the Outer Banks, NC
• Situated on the mouth of the Chesapeake Bay, the area is graced with miles of shoreline and breathtaking water views. One of the oldest and fastest growing cities in the region.
• Plenty of access to beautiful wildlife, boating, kayaking, and outdoor adventures
• Local restaurants, art galleries, local shops, nature trails, distinctive festivals, live musical events, harbor tours, cruises, and a sophisticated selection of entertainment offerings.
• Diverse and unique neighborhoods with prices, styles, and sizes to meet all needs.
• Excellent public and private school options
• Access 2 Major International Airport within 2 hours
For more information, please contact:
Stephanie Hutchens, Senior Search Consultant
Employment Type: Full Time
Apply for GASTROENTEROLOGY PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly