Thoracic Surgeon in New Jersey
A nationally recognized health system in northern New Jersey is seeking a qualified thoracic surgeon with proven experience to join its team. This opportunity offers the ability to be part of an award-winning organization while living and working in an incredible New York City suburb.
- Well-established practice
- Work alongside two other surgeons
- Non-trauma call with tremendous support from residents and nurse practitioners
- Plenty of surgical volume available as well as excellent opportunities for growth
- Top technology and ample block time
Community Information—Live and work near New York City!
An affluent suburb of New York City, this charming community is an ideal place to live and work. With beautiful scenery all around and access to every big-city amenity imaginable, you’ll have all you need and more.
- A variety of housing options, including urban homes and quiet suburban residences in family-friendly neighborhoods
- Some of the top public and private schools in the state
- Four distinct seasons and an abundance of outdoor recreation
- Less than 30 miles from New York City—access to international airports, professional sports, renowned attractions, and much more
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Cardiothoracic Surgeon, General Thoracic Surgeon, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgeon, Thoracic Surgeon, Heart Surgery, Heart Surgeon,
Apply for Thoracic Surgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly