Cardiothoracic Surgeon - Opportunity in Beautiful Albuquerque, NM
The New Mexico Veterans Affairs Healthcare System (NMVAHCS) is seeking a Cardiothoracic Surgeon to join our team and provide cardiac care to patients to include, but not limited to performing heart surgery, providing medical evaluation and directing overall management of patients in collaboration with other members of the health care team.
Supervision and education of Surgery Residents and medical students from affiliate schools is required. Participate in an effective clinical program with attention to patient outcome indicators. Practice within the scope of assigned privileges. Meet medical staff criteria for initial appointment and reappointment, including ongoing CME.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen. If no qualified U.S. Citizen is found, will consider non-
- Full and unrestricted license from any U.S. State.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible (Preferred)
- Must be highly motivated, team-oriented, and committed to the care and good
health for our Veterans
- Predictable work schedules and a focus on quality rather than volume.
Assistance with payment of outstanding medical school loans up to $200K, if approved!
- Competitive Pay
- Annual performance bonus up to an additional $15K per year
- CME: $1,000 per year stipend for reimbursement; 5 Days paid CME absence
- Malpractice: Liability protection
- 26 days paid vacation; 13 days paid sick time per year w/unlimited carry over; 10 paid holidays
- Federal Retirement Plan
- Separate 401K with partial agency match
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
Apply for Cardiothoracic Surgeon - Opportunity in Beautiful Albuquerque, NM
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly