Urologist- Opportunity in Beautiful Albuquerque, NM
The New Mexico Veterans Affairs Healthcare System (NMVAHCS) is seeking a full-time Urologist to join our team and provide Urological Care to patients. The candidate should be able to provide a variety of Urological services including pre-operative patient assessment, exam and management and perform most all aspects of Adult Urological Surgery.
Special consideration will be given to those candidates with Robotic, Urologic Oncology and prosthetic surgical skills. The candidate should be able to provide urology-related direct patient care in all functional areas of the OR, ICU/critical care, ward, and clinic settings as needed, to include on-call coverage. The candidate may also be involved in program planning, objectives, policies, and standards essential to delivery of quality Urological care.
Document progress notes and consultation findings in an electronic medical record, dictation and electronics signature of OP reports and hospital discharge summaries. Provide surgical treatment for genitourinary injuries and diseases including major and minor procedures. Actively participate in Resident training, education, supervision and may be eligible for clinical professorship association with UNMH.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen. If no qualified U.S. Citizen is found, will consider non-
- Full and unrestricted license from any U.S. State.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible (Preferred)
- Must be highly motivated, team-oriented, and committed to the care and good
health for our Veterans
- Predictable work schedules and a focus on quality rather than volume.
Assistance with payment of outstanding medical school loans up to $200K over 5 years, if approved!
- Competitive Pay
- Annual performance bonus up to an additional $15K per year
- CME: $1,000 per year stipend for reimbursement; 5 Days paid CME absence
- Malpractice: Liability protection
- 26 days paid vacation; 13 days paid sick time per year w/unlimited carry over; 10 paid holidays
- Federal Retirement Plan
- Separate 401K with partial agency match
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
Apply for Urologist- Opportunity in Beautiful Albuquerque, NM
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly