General and Total Joints Orthopedic Surgeon
Orthopedic Surgeon needed in the beautiful Pacific Northwest - Join an established practice with 8 surgeons in Anacortes and Mount Vernon, WA.
We are seeking a qualified General Orthopedic Surgeon with Adult Reconstruction/Total Joints experience to join our practice.
- Board certified or board eligible in orthopedic surgery
- Interest in program development and patient-centered commitment to excellence
- Competitive compensation package
- Convenient to Island Hospital, a boutique hospital located in Anacortes, WA
- Two state of the art Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- Office services include front office staff; computerized billing and collection; efficient EHR; three patient exam rooms; on-site DME, Physical Therapy, X-Ray and MRI.
- Call arrangement: all ER call for Ortho service line is coordinated with this group
About Proliance Surgeons Skagit Northwest Orthopedics
Since 1967, our experienced board-certified and specialty-trained doctors have remained devoted to providing orthopedic excellence.
Our doctors at Skagit Northwest Orthopedics offer treatment for bone, joint, and muscle injuries and conditions affecting the ankle, back, elbow, foot, hand, hip, knee, neck, shoulder, spine, and wrist, in addition to specializing in general orthopedics, interventional spine, joint replacement, occupational medicine, physical medicine and rehabilitation, podiatry, and sports medicine.
We have 8 Surgeons, 2 Physiatrists, 1 Podiatrist, 1 Occupational Medicine Physician and 3 Physician Assistants with 4 locations.
We are conveniently located near the North Cascade Mountains for outdoor experiences including camping, fishing, hiking, mountain biking, skiing, snowmobiling and many other seasonal activities.
For more information, visit our website at https://proliancesurgeons.com/locations/sno-1500-continental-place.
Apply for General and Total Joints Orthopedic Surgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly