100% Turnkey Neurosurgery Opening | Heavy Spine | Q3
What will have the heaviest influence when you're evaluating your next career move?
Is your town oversaturated? Are you tired of the big healthcare system political drama and fight club culture?
This is your chance to join a strong, independent, well-established regional referral center that is looking for a new surgeon teammate in a smaller sized metro area.
The Practice Opportunity:
• Pending surgeon retirement and will be ready to hand over the keys allowing for quick ramp up for successor
• Join 2 other Neurosurgeons who will share the Q3 call. Coverage is for one hospital. No more driving all over town
• Recognized as an Advanced Primary Stroke Center by The Joint Commission
• 2 blocked days in OR
• APP clinic support
• Expected surgical volumes of about 30 surgeries per month
• Brand new Davinci XI
• Never Ending Competitive Base Salary with production incentives
• Exceptional medical benefits that includes malpractice, 6 weeks PTO, with all Membership fees, DEA, Licensing fees that are paid by the hospital. Contribute up to 70K tax free annually for retirement
• Oklahoma ranks as the 5th lowest taxed state in the country, and has the 2nd lowest property taxes in the nation.
• MiniMetro of 130,000 people serving a large catchment area of 300,000 as the 4th largest city in Oklahoma.
• Enjoy all the amenities of life in the metro, but still have the smaller town vibe with a regional airport that has a 45 minute connection flight twice a day to DFW and only an hour drive to OKC.
• 247 days a year of sun, and only 64 of rain, this is great for someone looking to live in a warm climate in the south with low humidity. Tremendous outdoor adventure, hiking, fishing, boating, hunting. People are friendly, with the quality of life high, and the living expenses low. Live large (City Ranks #9 in the nation as "Best Cost of Living" among areas that fall under 500,000 in population.)
Please call Mark at 469-909-6658 and send CV to email@example.com to inquire.
Specialty: Surgery - Neurosurgery
Employment Type: Full Time
Apply for 100% Turnkey Neurosurgery Opening | Heavy Spine | Q3
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly