Pediatric Anesthesiologist Opportunity in Wichita, Kansas
- Board eligible or board certified in pediatric anesthesiology
- ACGME-accredited anesthesia residency and pediatric anesthesiology fellowship
- Attractive compensation package and partnership opportunity
- Comprehensive private practice group benefits
- Teaching opportunities with the University of Kansas School of Medicine anesthesia residency and Wichita's 12 other ACGME-accredited residency programs
- New Grads Welcome!
About Wichita Anesthesia Chartered/Wesley Medical Center:
- - Wichita Anesthesiology Chartered (WAC) is a mid-sized private practice group with a growing pediatric service line.
- - Join 19 anesthesiologists and 45+CRNAs in a thriving clinical and academic practice environment.
- - Wesley Medical Center is a 712-bed, 102-bassinet level 1 trauma center with over 6,000 annual deliveries.
- - Wesley Children’s Hospital provides full-scope pediatric subspecialty support including 24/7 PICU.
- - Pediatric anesthesiologists' case mix includes some adult, but no OB
- - Primarily supervision of CRNAs and residents; occasionally will sit own cases
- - Additional facilities served include 2 smaller hospitals, and 2 ASC’s.
Wichita is Kansas’ largest city, home to 600,000+ in the greater metro area and drawing from over 1 million from rural Kansas and parts of contiguous states. The average single-family home cost is 30% below the national median and cost of living is over 10% below the national average. Wichita offers a superb range of private and parochial schools. This regional hub of university faculty, healthcare and aviation industry professionals demand great schools for their kids. Home of the University of Kansas School of Medicine-Wichita, with over 1,000 faculty members and 13 ACGME-accredited residency programs. The hospital is 14 minutes to the beautiful new regional airport with five major airlines.
Apply for Pediatric Anesthesiologist Opportunity in Wichita, Kansas
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly