Don t miss out on this Pediatric Endocrinologist opportunity with Dignity Health Medical Group of Nevada! Affiliated with St. Rose Dominican healthcare system in Las Vegas, our group is committed to providing excellent and personalized care for pediatric patients. Currently we seek a full-time BE/BC Pediatric Endocrinologist to join our busy care team in the greater Las Vegas area.
- Full-time, hospital employed with St. Rose Dominican hospitals
- The Las Vegas community s only not-for-profit, faith-based health system
- Named in Forbes 2020 Top-10 Best Employers in Nevada
- OP pediatric endocrinology clinic coverage
- Shared phone-based call (clinic and 1 hospital only)
- Shared inpatient rounding (1 hospital only, no nights/weekends)
- Physician led, professionally managed practice
- Collegial staff and providers
- Tenured, well-trained and dedicated support staff
- Ability to quickly build your practice from robust patient demand
- Award-winning hospital where patients have access to the very latest in medical services and care
- Dedicated Children s ER with 11 private treatment rooms
- Level III NICU
- Pediatric Unit with Pediatric ICU
- Competitive salary with income guarantee and bonus potential
- Sign-on bonus
- Full benefits: Paid vacation/sick, medical/dental/vision coverage, retirement plans including a pension, malpractice coverage and CME allowances
*St. Rose Dominican Hospitals are not-for-profit health systems. Employment with us may help you qualify for certain student loan forgiveness programs.
- World-class entertainment, dining, and recreational amenities
- Henderson is the nation s 2nd Safest City (FBI)
- Top rated public & private schools
- Home to major sports teams, major arenas, a motor speedway and around 60 golf courses
- Driving distance getaways to California, Utah and Arizona
- 300+ sunny days annually
- >500 daily flights to/from 150+ domestic & International cities
- No state income tax!
Greater Las Vegas Area:
Las Vegas is so much more than just the Strip! Our beautiful valley is surrounded by mountainous desert scenery, and our sunny year-round climate sets the stage for hiking, biking, championship golf, and sight-seeing all just minutes from world-class restaurants and limitless entertainment options. Among the fastest growing cities in the nation, the Las Vegas metro area offers world-class schools, unparalleled cultural/recreational amenities and cutting edge health care.
Las Vegas and its surrounding suburbs offer a multitude of home choices, ranging from affluent family-friendly neighborhoods and high-rise condos overlooking the Strip to guard-gated custom-built homes and upscale apartments with a wealth of amenities. Less than 45 minutes from your home, you will find a world of natural beauty with Red Rock Canyon, Mt. Charleston, and Lake Mead. Weekend getaways to the Grand Canyon, Death Valley National Park, Brianhead Ski Resort, Palm Springs, and Zion National Park are easy to reach with a few hours drive. McCarran Airport makes flights to the Pacific Northwest, ski destinations, Pacific Coast beaches and wine country convenient and affordable. Come join us in the middle of everything there is no better place to live!
Interested? If so, let s chat!
Apply for Pediatric Endocrinologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly