Neurosurgery Opportunity in Bowling Green, Kentucky
Graves Gilbert Clinic is looking to add an additional BE/BC neurosurgeon to their large multi-specialty medical group located in Bowling Green, Kentucky.
- Board certified or board eligible in neurosurgery (general and spine, minimal cranial)
- Desire to help build a strong neurosurgery department
- Comfortable with AllScripts EMR
- Schedule: 50% office and 50% procedures
- Hospital paid neurosurgery call - seven days a month are required
- First year income guarantee, production bonus and excellent benefits package
- Eligibility to become a shareholder of the medical group after first year
About Graves Gilbert Clinic:
- Bowling Green’s first multispecialty group, founded in 1941
- Physician owned practice that houses more than 200 providers in 30+ medical specialties
- TriStar Greenview Regional Hospital in partnership with Graves Gilbert Clinic physicians will have a new ambulatory surgery center in Warren County, KY
Located 60 miles north of Nashville and 110 miles south of Louisville, Bowling Green is the third-most populous city in the state of Kentucky after Louisville and Lexington. Warren County serves a population base of 130,000+. The cost of living in Warren County is below the national average and offers access to extensive arts and entertainment venues, while also being nationally recognized for education.
Apply for Neurosurgery Opportunity in Bowling Green, Kentucky
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly