Physician / OBGYN - Women's Services
ProMedica Coldwater Regional Hospital is seeking to add an Obstetrics & Gynecology Physician to their growing practice in Coldwater, MI. This team currently includes 2 Physicians, 3 APP's, and plenty of clinical support. Our ideal physician is someone who is willing to work with both midlevel providers and other physicians to coordinate patient care and participate in the continual growth and improvement of the practice.
- Privileges at ProMedica Coldwater Regional Hospital
- Procedures performed in the office: colposcopy, EMB, IUD & Nexplanon insertion, Endosee hysteroscopy, Fetal NST, ultrasound, venupuncture
- Candidate must be willing to perform circumissions as well
- Equipment available in the office: hysteroscope, colposcope, microscope, ultrasound machine, Trophon EPR, NST, centrifuge
- 1:3 Call Rotation - 24 hr. call with rotating weekends (Friday - Monday)
- Large medicaid patient population
- Clinical services include, but are not limited to: prenatal and postpartum care, preventative visits, contraception management, gynecologic treatment / surgeries, & menopause management for our female patients
ProMedica Coldwater Regional Hospital has been providing high-quality health care services to the Branch County community since 1939. Located in Coldwater, Michigan, ProMedica Coldwater has 71 acute medical beds and 16 adult psychiatric beds to care for patients and their families.
- ProMedica is a mission-based, not-for-profit health and well-being organization headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. It serves communities in 28 states.The organization offers acute and ambulatory care, an insurance company with a dental plan, and post-acute and academic business lines. The organization has more than 49,000 employees, 12 hospitals, 2,500+ physicians and advanced practice providers with privileges, 1,000+ healthcare providers employed by ProMedica Physicians, a health plan, and 330+ assisted living facilities, skilled nursing and rehabilitation centers, memory care communities, and hospice and home health care agencies. Driven by its Mission to improve your health and well-being, ProMedica has been nationally recognized for its advocacy programs and efforts to address social determinants of health. For more information about ProMedica, please visit www.promedica.org/aboutus.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, citizenship, familial or marital status, genetics, or any other legally protected category. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a job with ProMedica, please contact email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace
Apply for Physician / OBGYN - Women's Services
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly