Physician - Neurological Surgery
Laredo TX-- Booming Economy, Fast Growth, Potentially Lucrative Opportunity!
It’s not the sleepy little town of yester-year! Laredo’s booming economy, fast-growing job market and advancing infrastructure have made this an up-and-coming metro area of 200,000+! Add a low cost of living, a crime rate lower than most Texas cities it’s size or larger, abundant cultural and recreational activities and a flavorful southwestern lifestyle, and you’ve got a great place to live.
Laredo Medical Center, a showplace 326-bed tertiary referral center with advanced surgical capabilities, is looking for a Board Certified Neurosurgeon to meet the needs of this fast-growing community. The hospital is a modern facility with integrated medical office buildings, advanced imaging services, and a comprehensive mix of medical specialists. This is a potentially lucrative opportunity for a high energy surgeon with good skills and a good personality.
- Neurosurgery with a Spine fellowship preferred
- Must be board certified
- Must have at least 3-5 years of practice experience
- 15 days of ER call coverage
Our comprehensive recruitment package may include:
- A highly competitive salary
- sign-on and commencement bonuses
- Medical education loan repayment assistance and/or stipend
- Relocation, marketing and CME allowances
- Practice start-up assistance
Apply for Physician - Neurological Surgery
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly