Occupational Medicine Opportunity in Columbia, SC!
Inspire health. Serve with compassion. Be the difference.
Occupational Medicine Opportunity
Prisma Health, the largest not-for-profit healthcare system in South Carolina seeks a Board Certified Occupational Medicine Physician. Current practice includes medical evaluation and treatment of work-related injuries and illnesses. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of Occupational Medicine experience and be a Certified Medical Review Officer. This position is 90% hands on Clinical based and will take care of the following:
- Evaluation and treatment of work-related injuries and illnesses to include musculoskeletal conditions; lacerations; blood and body fluid exposures; ocular foreign body; burns; and chemical exposures.
- Physical Examinations including post job offer
- Fitness for duty, return to work
- DOT and OSHA mandated medical surveillance exams.
- Respiratory and Hearing Conservation
- Impairment ratings and independent exams.
- Medical review of federal and forensic drug tests.
- AED oversight.
- Workplace visits and onsite services
With nearly 30,000 team members, 18 hospitals, 2,984 beds and more than 300 physician practice sites, Prisma Health serves more than 1.2 million unique patients annually. Our goal is to improve the health of all South Carolinians by enhancing clinical quality, the patient experience and access to affordable care, as well as conducting clinical research and training the next generation of medical professionals. For more information, visit PrismaHealth.org.
Columbia is the state capital with a diverse population and a large selection of cultural amenities due to the University of South Carolina s 30,000 students. In addition to having an affordable cost of living, it is very family friendly with good schools, a revitalized downtown, nationally ranked zoo and children`s museums. Outdoor activities are a premium due to its rivers, 650 miles of Lake Murray shoreline and state and national parks within 30-minute drives.
Excellent compensation and benefits packages, relocation benefit, paid malpractice with tail coverage.
We are a Public Service Loan Forgiveness qualified employer.
Apply for Occupational Medicine Opportunity in Columbia, SC!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly