Radiology Day Shift (1.0 FTE)
- Seeking full-time Radiologist, with or without fellowship training, willing to practice general diagnostic radiology and use fellowship skills to join a growing practice of 17 radiologists; including subspecialists in interventional, breast imaging, neuroradiology, musculoskeletal and body imaging.
- Breast imaging fellowship is desired but not necessary.
- Compensation Well Above National Average
- Very Competitive Time Off.
- No Partnership Track - Day 1 full voting privileges.
- Very collegial team.
- The practice has a separate night shift and separate IR call!
- Basic procedural skills such as paracentesis, thoracentesis, lumber puncture, MSK injections are needed.
- Potential for change to part time status based on desire and staffing from year to year.
- Outreach is intermittently required based on staffing of remote areas.
- State-of-the-art technology including; 4 MRIs, 4 CTS, PET CT, Nuclear Medicine, ultrasound, single plane & biplane Angio suites, fully implemented PACs and voice dictation.
- Multi-specialty group practice in an integrated health system with 4 hospitals, with newer ambulatory Diagnostic Imaging Center.
- Duluth, MN located at the westernmost tip of Lake Superior. Known for its access to the great outdoors and active lifestyle.
- 120 miles north of Minneapolis/St. Paul metropolitan area
- Regional service area: 460,000
- Duluth population: 86,000
- BC/BE Radiology
Essentia Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran Status.
Apply for Radiology Day Shift (1.0 FTE)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly