RADIOLOGY - INTERVENTIONAL PHYSICIAN
A thriving private Vein Clinic in Southern California is looking for a board-certified Interventional Radiologist, who is interested in doing 100% veins, to join their growing team.
• Monday- Friday (40 hours).
• No nights or weekends - outpatient only.
• Full ancillary support - dedicated support staff and physician liaison for each clinic.
• 100% staff retention rate over the past eight years.
• Guaranteed base salary with production bonuses.
• Ability to make $600,000-$700,000 after the first two years.
• Annual bonuses and incentives with 401K loyalty program.
• Sign-on and relocation bonuses available.
• Full comprehensive benefits.
• Southern California is most known for its sunshine-drenched desert landscape, expansive mountain backdrop, dramatic Pacific coastline, and year-round warm weather paired with several vibrant and culturally rich cities.
• Home to championship golf courses, world-renowned wineries, fine dining, rich nightlife, as well as many state and national parks, locals seldom get bored.
• Additionally, areavibes.com gave this Southern California city an A+ in amenities; find no shortage of local restaurants, outdoor recreation, music festivals, and readily available activities for all.
Please contact Olivia Georgia for more information and further consideration:
Specialty: Radiology - Interventional
Employment Type: Full Time
Apply for RADIOLOGY - INTERVENTIONAL PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly