OB/GYN Physician in South Dakota
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $364000.00 - 370000.00
An established practice in an inviting Midwest community is seeking a qualified OB/GYN to join its team. This opportunity offers the ability to enjoy a remarkable quality of life while working in a supportive, compassionate family environment. Candidates of all experience levels are encouraged to apply.
- Established multispecialty hospital—practice on hospital campus
- Extremely low call volumes + the ability to take call from home
- Light delivery volumes with no high-risk cases + low C-section rates
- Potential to earn up to $490,000 in year 1
- $75,000 sign-on bonus + student loan repayment available
- $50,000 advanced down payment for a home in the community
- $2,500 monthly residency stipend
- J-1 and H-1B visa sponsorship available
- Excellent support system
This close-knit community in a beautiful riverfront location in the Midwest is a perfect place to call home.
- No state income tax and a lower cost of living than the national average
- Safe, family-friendly neighborhoods
- Charming boutiques, coffee shops, and restaurant
- An abundance of outdoor recreation, including camping, golfing, biking, and hiking
- Medscape names South Dakota one of the “Best Places to Practice 2020: In the Time of COVID-19
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Obstetrician/Gynecologist, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Obgyn, Ob/Gyn, Pregnancy, Newborn, Maternity, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md
Apply for OB/GYN Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly