Emergency Medicine Associate Program Director Opening in Orlando
The residency was founded in 2016 and is based at Osceola Regional Medical Center, a teaching hospital for the UCF COM, and home to residency programs in Internal Medicine, Neurology, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Psychiatry, General Surgery and Transitional year, in addition to EM.
Qualified Candidate Requirements:
- Completed a Medical Education Fellowship
- Two years prior Core Faculty or APD experience in an Emergency Medicine Residency
- Background and experience in curricular design and evaluation, resident and student assessment, coaching/remediation and recruitment.
You will be joining a cohesive and collegial community of clinical and academic faculty with demonstrated passion for, and commitment to, EM education for students, residents and faculty. We serve a diverse patient community and value the strength that diversity and inclusivity brings to our team and patients.
Hospital and ED Features include:
• 404-bed hospital
• Level II Trauma Center
• STEMI Center
• Comprehensive Stroke Center
• Pediatric and Adult Intensive Care
• Vascular Surgery
• OB-GYN and Women’s Services
• Neonatal Care
• Neurosurgery and Spine
• Behavioral HealthServices
- Employed through Envision Healthcare
- Attractive compensation package includes generous stipend for academic duties plus protected time in addition to a competitive clinical rate
- 401K, medical, dental, disability, CME allowance, continuous faculty development and career support
- Academic appointment to the UCF College of Medicine with traditional opportunities for academic advancement and promotion
Located only 17 miles south of Orlando, beautiful Kissimmee, FL truly has something for everyone and an endless array of community amenities and activities to enjoy. An ideal blend of theme-park thrills, outdoor adventure, and unspoiled natural beauty is right at your fingertips. World-class shopping is only minutes away, and there are endless pristine golf courses for year-round enjoyment. For the fishing enthusiast, the Kissimmee Chain-of-Lakes includes some of the state’s largest and finest fishing and recreational attractions. The sandy beaches of the Atlantic Ocean are only one hour to the east, and the Gulf of Mexico is two hours to the west. Numerous public and private schools and local universities offer excellent education options. The Orlando International Airport is minutes away from Kissimmee and the smaller Orlando Sanford International Airport sits about an hour to the north. Come see how Orlando can offer you the quality of life that you've always wanted!
Apply for Emergency Medicine Associate Program Director Opening in Orlando
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly