OB/GYN Physician Kinston, NC
UNC Women's Health at Lenoir; Kinston, NC
Become part of an inclusive organization with over 30,000 diverse employees, whose mission is to improve the health and well-being of the unique communities we serve.
At UNC Women's Health at Lenoir we are proud to offer expertise and patient-centered care for women of all ages and stages. Our OB services provide both routine prenatal and postpartum care, and our GYN services range from routine yearly examinations to full evaluation and treatment of most gynecologic disorders. We strive to deliver the appropriate care to meet your needs.
- Prenatal care and delivery
- Birth control including IUD insertion
- Well-Woman exam
- Infertility services
- Pre-pregnancy counseling
- STD screening and treatment
- In-office procedures
- Average deliveries for the practice 15-20 a month
- Physician call is shared with 2 other practices in town
- Practice covers every other third weekend, with midwife taking primary call those weekends.
- Graduation from an accredited school of Medicine or DO school
- One or more years of OB/GYN experienced preferred
- 2020/21 New Trainee are highly welcomed
- North Carolina licensed or in progress
- BLS certified
I look forward to assisting you with starting your career at UNC Health!
For more information about this great opportunity or to apply contact Sheila Barnes at Sheila.email@example.com or 919-622-6220
Apply for OB/GYN Physician Kinston, NC
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly