Physician - Interventional Radiologist
Join an established radiology group and practice less than 1 hour from Columbus, OH. Adding a BC/BE Interventional Radiologist for a full time and permanent position. You will practice at a central Ohio hospital with a team of 4 other Radiologists!
- Partnership track available
- Enjoy working with an experienced interventional team
- Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8am-5pm
- EMR is Epic (RIS Radiant, PACS, Fuji Synapse-Dictation Dragon)
- Receive additional pay for Call
- 24/7 call center support & evening/night coverage by inhouse teleradiology
- Radiology team will consist of subspecialty trained physicians in Body imaging, MSK/Neuroradiology, Interventional radiology, and Mammography
- You get to practice what you know - US guided procedures (biopsy, drain, nephrostomy, etc.), as well as basic CT and Ultrasound guided body interventional procedures
In addition to a partnership track, you will enjoy a salary guarantee with additional income opportunities and full benefits to include health insurance, dental, vision, 401K, and CME. No visa support.
This central Ohio community is less than 1 hour from Columbus, OH and only 2 hours from Pittsburgh, PA.
Apply for Physician - Interventional Radiologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly