Join Our Team
Specifics of the Role
- Office Hours: 8am 5pm
- Minimum Required Hours Per Week: 36 Clinical Contact Hours
- 80% time in the clinic vs 20% time in the operating room
- Call Schedule: 1:3
- All calls are triaged through the nurses
- Physician will oversee an advanced practice provider
- The group consists of 2 physicians and an advanced practice provider that are committed to providing outstanding, comprehensive obstetrical and gynecological care
- 375,671 square-foot facility, sitting on a 33-acre campus that includes additional medical office facilities in Auburn, Garrett and Butler
- Beds: 56
- Medical Staff Members: 254 physicians and 56 allied health professionals
- Family Birthing Center: two triage assessment rooms, nine labor-delivery-recovery-postpartum (LDRP) suites with private showers; three jacuzzi tub suites, nursery, birth planner services, prenatal education and breastfeeding support, dedicated family lobby and education conference room
- Home to an extensive array of inpatient and outpatient services, including a full-service 24/7 emergency department, walk-in clinic, state-of-the-art surgery center, imaging and laboratory, sleep lab, cardiac and pulmonary rehabilitation, physical, occupational, speech, and sports therapy, and numerous physician clinics
- One of the largest employers in the county with more than 625 co-workers that encompass a dedicated team of medical professionals
- Proudly committed to bringing the highest quality of care to northeast Indiana and northwest Ohio
- Region s largest employer with over 13,000 employees
- Health system is comprised of more than 800 world-class providers in more than 45 specialties in over 300 locations.
- Named one of the nation s top employers by Forbes
- Named one of the nation s 15 Top Health Systems by IBM Watson Health
- Received national recognition from The Leapfrog Group for straight A s in patient safety
- Highly competitive salaries plus annual incentive compensation opportunity
- Commencement bonus
- Paid relocation
- Student loan assistance
- Retirement contribution plan
- Flexible spending accounts
- Medical, dental, vision & life insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- And many other non-traditional benefits!
Northeast Indiana is in the middle of it all, located just three hours or less by car from Midwest cities including Chicago, Cincinnati and Indianapolis but with its own unique vibe and easygoing lifestyle. Here, we offer the opportunity to create your version of the American dream, whether you re looking to grow your career, family or home.
Proudly known as the Home of the Classics for its pioneering role in the early automotive industry, Auburn, Indiana continues to carry on its legacy. This family friendly community offers a quality of life with amenities that offer residents a sparse suburban feel. The community has approximately 10 schools to choose from, nearly 20 parks, biking trails, and recreational opportunities along with a well-developed arts community.
Putting the Life in Your Work-Life Balance
Northeast Indiana has the charm of small-town life, but with big-city amenities, like vibrant downtown Fort Wayne. It has dining and night life that rival the most eclectic places across the nation. We are big on outdoor adventures, and we love to explore. If you re a fan of professional sports, you won t be bored. If you like fairs, festivals and happenings, you ll have every weekend covered. There are so many events to keep you busy every day of the week!
We encourage you to come visit our growing health system and vibrant community and we will commit to welcoming you with our big-hearted hospitality.
Apply for OB/GYN Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly