Physician - Obstetrics and Gynecology Job in Glendale, AZ
Tenet Healthcare along with Abrazo Arrowhead are actively seeking an additional OB-GYN to join an established practice in Peoria, AZ. The practice has been in the community for over 10 y ears and has an excellent patient population with a good mix of Obstetrics and Gynecology. The excellent call coverage allows for physicians to enjoy a good quality of life while enjoying sunny Arizona.
- Full-time opportunity with established private practice Available starting Summer 2021
- Office has Monday-Friday, regular business hours
- Majority outpatient inpatient only for rounds on own patients
- Call is one week a month plus 1-2 additional weekday calls per month
- DaVinci Robot available at the hospital
For candidates that have an interest in doing some teaching, proctoring of medical students is also done in office.
- MD or DO required
- Board certification or eligibility with the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Arizona licensed or eligible to obtain licensure
- Unfortunately, our facility is unable to provide J1 visa waivers and does not qualify as an H1-B non-cap exempt facility at this time
How to Apply:
If interested, please submit a copy of your current CV for immediate consideration.
All inquiries and personal information are kept confidential.
Apply for Physician - Obstetrics and Gynecology Job in Glendale, AZ
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly