Physician - Obstetrics and Gynecology Job in Modesto, CA
Tenet Healthcare is actively seeking an additional OB-GYN physician to join an established private practice in Modesto, CA. The practice has been in the community for over 30 years and is comprised of three full-time physicians and one full-time nurse practitioner.
- Full-time opportunity with established private practice
- Combination of inpatient and outpatient responsibilities
- Typical week: 3 days of clinic, 1 Surgery day, and 1 day taking call (Laborist is an option)
- Call is 1:4; one day during the week and one weekend per month
- Ultrasound in office
- Comprehensive in-house support staff
- MD or DO
- BE/BC with the American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- California licensed or eligible to obtain licensure in the State of California
- Must have good OB experience
- General OB-GYN with an interest in some high risk OB is a plus
About Modesto, CA:
Modesto, California is the largest city in Stanislaus County with a population of approximately 210,000 residents with a service area of 750,000 people. Located just 92 miles east of Downtown San Francisco and 60 miles south of Sacramento, Modesto offers a wide variety of city amenities. Here you will find good schools and affordable housing. Enjoy easy driving access to Napa Valley, Lake Tahoe, the Santa Cruz/Monterey/Carmel coastline and Yosemite National Park. In Modesto you get to enjoy California living without the California price tag!
How to Apply:
If interested, please submit a copy of your current CV and contact information for immediate consideration.
All inquiries and personal information are kept confidential.
Apply for Physician - Obstetrics and Gynecology Job in Modesto, CA
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly