Radiology Physician in Washington
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: M-F or 7 on/7 off
A reputable organization that has been providing compassionate patient care for more than 100 years is seeking a qualified candidate who is board-certified or board-eligible in radiology. This is a wonderful opportunity to earn highly competitive compensation while enjoying a great quality of life.
- Desirable work-life balance with flexible schedule options—1 FTE or .6 FTE
- Monday–Friday position
- $450,000 annualized salary
- Full-spectrum radiology with light volume
- Comprehensive benefits
Rich in history and tradition, this inviting Pacific Northwest community is a great place to call home. With events and activities throughout the year and an array of big-city amenities, it has all you need and more.
- Close-knit family-friendly community with a low cost of living
- Four distinct seasons and an abundance of outdoor recreation, including fishing, golfing, hiking, and biking
- Surrounded by beautiful views and multiple state parks
- Plenty of wonderful shops and restaurants
- Renowned local rodeo
Board Certification in Radiology
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Radiologist, Diagnostic Radiologist, Emergency Radiology, Interventional Radiology, Diagnostic Medical Physicists, radiology,, radiology, radiologist
Apply for Radiology Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly