Life Changing Work
Want to make a real difference in the lives you touch? LOOK NO FURTHER.
Optum is a physician-led, close-knit team that has been long-respected in Southern California. We are passionate about patients. We are leading the state of California toward better healthcare practices. And we are looking for amazing doctors like you! We have immediate opportunity for Full-time Rheumatologist to join our specialty team in San Bernardino County.
- Clinic Location: Beaver Medical Group - Specialty Care Center: 6109 Ramsey, Banning
- Schedule: Monday Friday
- Consults, follow-up appointments and in office procedures
- Manage and treat patients with chronic Rheumatic diseases (musculoskeletal / systemic autoimmune conditions) in outpatient setting.
- Patient Schedule: Average of 18 - 20 patients per day
- Excellent time management skills
- Unrestricted CA Physician License
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date
- BC/BE Rheumatology
- BC in Internal Medicine
- ACGME Rheumatology Fellowship Trained
- Minimum 1-2 years post residency experience; managed care background preferred
- Welcome 2021 Fellow grads
- EMR Proficient
We re changing health care for the better by improving access to affordable, high quality care, and working together to improve the patient experience. That takes passion, commitment, intense focus and the ability to contribute effectively in a highly collaborative team environment. All this together is your time to do your life s best work. SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum and its affiliated medical practices are Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Optum and its affiliated medical practices is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Apply for Rheumatologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly