OB/GYN Opportunity in Towson, MD
About the Practice:
Capital Women's Care, our affiliate, is looking for an OB/GYN Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join their prestigious Women's Center in Towson and Owings Mill, MD. The practice accepts board-certified and board-eligible candidates as well as graduating residents.
- M-F; 8:30 AM - 4:15 PM with 1-hour lunch; plus, generous PTO
- Call Schedule: 1 in 5; with triage
- Patient Census: ~24 – 26
- Team consists of 4 OB/GYN’s, 1 GYN, 2 CNM’s, 1 RN plus other allied personnel and clinical experts
- Offer comprehensive women’s healthcare services, including all aspects of OB/GYN, including minimally invasive surgery. There is in-house phlebotomy and ultrasound
- The 2 centers are in a highly desirable area, including great schools
- This position requires a Maryland license, and our team can assist
- Towson and Owings Mills are in Baltimore County and rated as some of the best places to live in Maryland.
- Living in Towson and Owings Mills area offers residents an urban suburban mix feel, and most residents own their homes. There are a variety of restaurants, coffee shops, and beautiful parks and outdoor activities! There is easy access to Baltimore City.
- Many young professionals live in Towson; the public schools in Towson are highly rated.
About Unified Women’s Healthcare:
Unified Women’s Healthcare, LLC proudly provides physician recruiting services for the largest, physician owned Ob-Gyn practice network in the nation, with more than 600 affiliated practices and 1,800 providers in 12 states and Washington DC. Choose an opportunity from dozens of cities; urban to rural. The national footprint of our medical affiliates provides candidates with a variety of practice settings and career opportunities that will fit their professional practice goals.
As a physician practicing with a medical affiliate in the Unified network, you will see the benefit of being affiliated with a large, national women’s healthcare company while knowing that physician governance and clinical decision making remains the exclusive domain of physicians.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing tools, training, support, and additional practice resources.
Apply for OB/GYN Opportunity in Towson, MD
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly