The Crozer Health Medical Group (CHMG) has an exciting opportunity for a BC/BE Geriatrician to join our dedicated team of physicians, nurse practitioners, and social workers in the Division of Geriatric Medicine and the Center for Geriatrics and Complex Care. The Division is an academic teaching practice with an outpatient practice, nursing homes, home care, hospital consults, and funded research.
- Inpatient consults at Crozer Chester Medical Center in Upland, PA
- Managing long-term care patients in nursing homes and outpatient settings
- Significant role of teaching residents and geriatric fellows in the hospital and outpatient settings with a faculty appointment through Drexel University College of Medicine
- Opportunity to expand the inpatient consult service.
- Opportunities to participate in funding research projects
- Completion of an accredited Internal Medicine or Family Medicine residency training program.
- Completion of a Geriatric Medicine Fellowship
- It is necessary that the candidate is able to obtain a Pennsylvania Medical License
Our exceptional benefits package includes:
- Six (6) legal holidays, twenty-six (26) paid days off, $3,500.00 CME allowance
- Malpractice insurance with Tail Coverage
- Health, Dental, and Vision benefits provided
- Potential for Commencement Bonus and Relocation Reimbursement for select candidates.
Unfortunately, we cannot hire physicians on J-1 or H-1 Visas.
If interested, please send your CV to Nora Yosry, Physician Recruiter, at Nora.Yosry@crozer.org or by calling or texting (732) 691-5818.
Crozer Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer
About Crozer Health System
Crozer Health System is a four-hospital health system based in Delaware County, Pennsylvania serving Delaware County, northern Delaware and parts of western New Jersey. These facilities house a Level 2 trauma center, a regional burn center, three regional cancer centers, and a kidney transplant center. It also includes a network of outpatient centers, urgent care centers and a sports club. Crozer Health System is committed to the improved health status of those we serve. Through a seamless, user-friendly continuum of quality health services including primary, acute and long-term care, through rehabilitation and restorative care, Crozer deploys its resources in a cost-effective and community-responsive manner. Working with our community, we promote a place to live, work and enjoy our families.
About Crozer Health Medical Group
Within our health system is the health network which is the largest primary care and specialty physician network in Delaware County. With over 300 physicians who practice in locations throughout the county, CHMG offers an array of specialty and subspecialty services, including family practice, internal medicine, pediatrics, obstetrics and gynecology, gynecologic oncology, reproductive endocrinology, sports medicine and multiple surgical subspecialties.
About Delaware County
Located approximately 30 minutes south of Philadelphia, Delaware County is a great place to live, work, and play. With a diverse population and wonderful K-12 schools, it is an ideal location to raise a family. In a central location with access to hiking and biking trails, world class dining shopping, sporting events, cultural activities, and historical sites, Delaware County offers residents a small town feel with proximity to a large city.
Apply for Geriatrician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly