As the multi-specialty group practice for the faculty of the University of Minnesota Medical School, University of Minnesota Physicians has more than 950 physicians and 1,600 health professionals, providing clinical care in over 100 specialty and sub-specialty areas. Our mission is three-fold: delivering exceptional patient care, advancing medicine through research, and training the next generation of health professionals. Position Summary: University of Minnesota Physicians is seeking a Gastroenterologist to provide clinical services at a community based practice in Princeton, MN. We are looking for an individual who will provide high-level patient-centered care aligning with the goals and objectives of the M Health Fairview organization. Practice Details: This Gastroenterologist will be an integral team member in the delivery of GI care, enjoying an established referral base and a small practice feel with access to broader University resources. Additional practice details include:
- .8 FTE position that includes working in an Outpatient Endoscopy and Outpatient Clinic Setting
- Fully integrated Electronic Medical Record (EPIC)
- Initial market competitive salary guarantee with additional earning potential.
- Comprehensive benefits package: generous time off, annual CME allowance, malpractice insurance with tail coverage, retirement contributions, relocation & more.
- Graduate of an accredited ACGME/AOA Internal Medicine residency training program.
- BC/BE in Gastroenterology through ABIM
- Licensed or ability to obtain Minnesota Board of Medical Practice Licensure.
- Ability to obtain and /or maintain DEA certification for the State of Minnesota.
- Meet threshold criteria/qualifications for Credentialing and Privileges.
Apply for Gastroenterologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly