Student Loan Assistance of $200,000!
Orthopaedic Sports Medicine Opportunity
Adena Medical Center is seeking an Orthopaedic Sports Medicine Physician to join a dynamic team of 23 Providers. The practice is considered a Center of Excellence for Southern Ohio and provides services to over 10 counties. Call Coverage is 1:5. Physicians provide support to a medical staff of over 200 physicians.
Our opportunity includes:
- Generous Starting Salary of $603,000, Plus productivity incentive
- $25,000 Signing bonus upon signature of final contract
- Student loan assistance of $200,000
- Pension Plan
- Four weeks of vacation; two weeks of CME ($3,500)
- Malpractice insurance
- Reimbursement of moving expenses
- Health, vision and dental insurance for you and your family
- Plus additional benefits!
Adena Health System is an independent, not-for-profit and locally-controlled health care organization serving the needs of people in nine counties of South Central Ohio.
Adena was named among America s 250 Best Hospitals for 2019 by Healthgrades; is a Gallup Great Workplace; and two of its three hospitals are four- and five-star rated for quality by the Center for Medicare and Medicaid s Hospital Compare survey.
Chillicothe is located 45 miles south of Columbus, Ohio. Recreational opportunities abound in this beautiful region of South Central Ohio. Interested surgeons will practice in Adena s new $70 Million Orthopaedic and Robotic Center scheduled to open fall 2021!
Apply for Student Loan Assistance of $200,000!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly