NEPHROLOGY - Sandhills region of eastern North Carolina - Scotland Physicians Network - Laurinbu...
If it’s possible, you will find it at Atrium Health—the leading community-focused academic healthcare system serving North Carolina and South Carolina. We invite Nephrologists to discover all that we can do when we bring healing hearts, inquisitive minds and progressive visionaries together in our Nephrology team with Scotland Health Care System in Laurinburg, NC.
Do you want to practice big-city medicine and have a small-town feel? Do you want to practice at the top of your game and provide access to the best treatments for all of you patients? If so, please read on.
- Bring mind, body, heart, and spirit to your work
- Put your patients first and foremost
- Are generous with your thoughts and voice because you know your opinion matters
- Love what you do, value having the support, resources, and technology to practice at the top of your game
- Want to surround yourself with colleagues who feel like extended family
- Are great at what you do but want to be part of something greater. While you believe individuals can be strong, the right team is invincible
- Atrium Health based in Charlotte, NC, is one of the nation’s largest, most innovative, not-for profit healthcare organizations, providing a full spectrum of healthcare and wellness programs throughout North and South Carolina and Georgia
- We are recruiting a BC/BE Nephrologist to join an established practice affiliated with our partner, Scotland Health Care System in Laurinburg, NC
- This opportunity qualifies for Public Service Loan Forgiveness
- General Nephrology practice with no transplants
- Mostly phone call and 1:3 call for ED coverage
- Benefits are one way we encourage health for you and your family. Our liberal package includes medical, dental, and vision coverage in addition to retirement savings plans. We also provide significant time off for CME as well as a CME allowance; short and long-term disability insurance and top-rated malpractice insurance coverage
- To show our commitment to you and to assist with your transition to our organization and community we offer all-inclusive relocation assistance and a sign-on bonus
- Will treat with each other with dignity, respect, courtesy and gentleness; responding to the needs of our patients and each other
- Will promote a clean and safe environment and speak up for the safety of our patients and each other
- Will honor and respect the rights of patients, families, and each other
- Will work with one another as professionals; recognizing the accomplishments of our patients and each other and improve the health of the people in the communities we serve
Picture Yourself Here
Laurinburg, NC, located in Scotland County is nestled on the NC/SC state line, close to the famed Pinehurst golf resort, excellent Equestrian facilities, and less than 2 hours to some of the Carolinas best loved beaches. Laurinburg offers the charm and quiet living of a small town under 2 hours from Charlotte, Greensboro, Raleigh. The lifestyle is relaxed, laid back, but never boring - not with year-round outdoor recreation, a vibrant arts scene, progressive community services, big city attractions, and college and professional sports. The area is known as the “Soul of the Carolinas” and a cultural crossroads that provides a rich mix of heritage, food, traditions, and experiences, that represents the true flavor of the rural South.
Your next move
Now that you know more about us, we hope you will join us. At Atrium Health and Scotland Health Care System you’ll reaffirm every day how much you love this work and why you were called to it in the first place. Please contact me today to learn how you can join our team, we’d love to have you!
When you join Atrium Health, you will be welcomed into an inclusive culture that celebrates and respects the contributions a diverse team can make together. Practice where your voice is valued, your passion for advancing medicine is rewarded, and you get the resources and support you need to thrive personally and professionally. In our nationally-renowned integrated health system, you can work alongside the most advanced minds in medicine to improve medicine, elevate hope and advance healing—for all.
Apply for NEPHROLOGY - Sandhills region of eastern North Carolina - Scotland Physicians Network - Laurinbu...
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly