Intensivist Opportunity in Southeast Florida
ICC (Intensive Care Consortium) Healthcare has joined HCA, one of the nation s largest healthcare networks, to change the way critical care medicine is practiced. Our patient-focused, evidence-based solutions improve quality, efficiency and outcomes in the lives of the critically ill patients we serve. We are looking for BC/BE Critical Care trained physicians to join us in our mission to make a difference in the care of every patient every day at
Lawnwood Regional Medical Center in Fort Pierce, FL.
Opportunity Specifics Lawnwood Regional Medical Center
- 24 hour Physician coverage with APP support of 18 bed MICU and 12 bed SICU .
- 12 hour shifts: 1 MD and 1 APP 7 am 7 pm/1 MD 7 pm 7 am.
- 15 shifts per month in 3-5 day blocks; day and night shifts.
- Full time, Part Time, PSA, PRN and Locums Opportunities Available.
About ICC Healthcare
- ICC Healthcare employees over 240 providers in 31 programs with 6-8 new programs opening each year.
- Last year, our providers had over 140,000 patient encounters nationwide.
- We are part of the HCA system of care. HCA owns and operates over 170 facilities in 20 states providing services to over 26 million patients annually.
The ICC Difference
- The success of the ICC intensivist program relies on strong team building strategies within the ICU, the hardwiring of best practice evidence base protocols and streamlining the delivery of hospital wide critical care services.
- Our physicians have the ability to impact change on a national scale through our association with HCA.
- We believe work/life balance is an important and strive to help providers maintain this balance.
- We are a physician driven company that values physician input and experience.
- Opportunities are available to participate in GME through HCA s commitment to residency and fellowship programs.
- Our partnership with HCA provides access to data on a large scale and allows us to test and implement new models of care and management for the best interest of our patients and physicians.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation with an excellent benefits package including health, dental, life insurance, stock options, 401k with company match, disability, Paid Time off, CME allowance and days, and more.
- Professional development program with leadership training and mentoring.
- Appropriate staffing models and flexible scheduling.
- Occurrence based malpractice insurance.
- Expert practice management including privileging, provider enrollment, and billing and collections.
- PRN, part-time, fulltime, locum tenens and travel opportunities.
- Unmatched growth and leadership opportunities.
Lawnwood Regional Medical Center & Heart Institute is a 380-bed acute-care hospital offering a full range of services. Lawnwood is home to the most experienced Heart Institute on the Treasure Coast and offers diagnostic, interventional and therapeutic care, including open-heart surgery. Other hospital services include a 24/7 emergency department, pediatric emergency department, labor/delivery and birthing, pediatrics, orthopedics, oncology, nuclear medicine, diagnostic services, and a full range of inpatient and outpatient general surgical services. Lawnwood provides the area's only Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, Level II Trauma Center, Pediatric Intensive Care Unit and Compressive Stroke Center.
Community Information c, FL
Fort Pierce, often called the Sunrise City, has been the hub of St. Lucie County, Florida for over 100 years. Situated on the "Treasure Coast," named after the famed sinking of a Spanish treasure fleet in 1715, Fort Pierce is one of the oldest communities on the east coast of Florida. Our city is a diverse yet neighborly community, embracing both the richness of our heritage and the promise of the future in St. Lucie County. Downtown has retained its old Florida charm and scale, as it has welcomed new development and revitalization. The historic waterfront downtown affords residents contemporary shopping, dining, great fishing and a range of entertainment and activities from the Farmers Market, Bike Night, Friday Fest, Jazz Market and the city owned and operated historic, 1,200 seat Sunrise Theatre for the Performing Arts.
Fort Pierce is home to educational and research facilities, like the top-ranked Indian River State College, Smithsonian Marine Station, Manatee Observation and Education Center and Harbor Branch Oceanographic Institution at Florida Atlantic University. Additionally, Fort Pierce was awarded the 2005 City of Excellence Award by the Florida League of Cities for overall excellence in city government and in 2011 and Main Street Fort Pierce, Inc. received the Great American Main Street Award from the National Trust for Historic Preservation in downtown.
Apply for Intensivist Opportunity in Southeast Florida
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly