Mammography Physician in Connecticut
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $400000.00 - 500000.00
A reputable private practice in an inviting New England community is seeking a qualified candidate who is fellowship-trained in mammography to join a growing department. The
incoming physician must be proficient in all aspects of breast imaging and be willing to participate in teaching residents.
- 100% mammography opportunity with no general call required
- Employed or partnership track available
- Ability to earn between $600,000–$700,000 as a partner
- Group owns an imaging center with a buy-in option
- Opportunity to sit on tumor board and participate in weekly meetings, if desired
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes full coverage for providers and their dependents with no out of pocket cost
- Partners are offered a $30,000 expense account
Just an hour outside of New York City, this charming New England community is a perfect place for families and individuals alike to call home. With easy access to the coast, you’ll be able to enjoy nearby vacation destinations and a variety of outdoor activities.
- Diverse community with engaging events and activities throughout the year
- Beautiful housing options and great local schools
- Plenty of incredible shopping, dining, and entertainment options
- Proximity to Manhattan—enjoy all of NYC’s endless amenities!
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Mammography, Mammographer, Mammogram, Breast Cancer, Mammogram Radiology, radiology,, radiology, radiologist
Apply for Mammography Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly