Seeking Geriatricians / 1 Fluent in Russian
Einstein Physicians Philadelphia is seeking to add a 2 Geriatricians to our urban academic medical center. New graduates welcomed.
Einstein Healthcare Network has provided compassionate, high-quality healthcare to anyone in need since 1866. We began with what was, in the late 1800's, a remarkable and forward-thinking creed: to provide medical care to "the sick and wounded without regard to creed, color or nationality." Our primary mission remains true to the founders intent. With our more than 500 employed specialty and primary care physicians, Einstein is able to provide the full spectrum of service to our community, from primary though quaternary care. Our primary service area is North Philadelphia whose population has significant medical needs and other challenges. Einstein is known for its mission of commitment to community and has gained a reputation for excellence, compassion and innovation. Join us; make a difference.
- Fluent in Russian for 1 of the opportunities
- MD or DO from an accredited US Medical School or Foreign Equivalent
- Completion of an ACGME Accredited Residency Program
- Completion of an ACGME Accredited Geriatrics Fellowship
- Board Certified/Board Eligible
- Patient Load: outpatient clinic 7 patients per session
- Exam Time: 1 hour for new patients/ 30 minutes for follow up
- Board Status Requirement (BC/BE): Board certified Internal Medicine/ BC/BE geriatric medicine
- Certificates Required (ATLS, BLS, ACLS, PALS): BLS, ACLS
- Procedures Required: none
- Number of Colleagues: 3
- Call Schedule: at home call from the ancillary service. 10 days a month
- Call Details: at home calls.
- Clinic Responsibilities: Permanent to Geriatric Medicine
- Types of Support Staff: MA, NP, SW
- Site Options: Outpatient clinic, inpatient consult, nursing home
- Salary Commensurate w/ Experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision Plans
- DBP, 403(b), 457, Structured Portfolio
- 32 Days PTO
- 5 Days CME
- 12 Days Sick Leave
- Long-Term Disability
- Malpractice Insurance w/ Tail
- Student Loan Repayment
- Residency/Fellowship Stipend - Option
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Apply for Seeking Geriatricians / 1 Fluent in Russian
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly