Family/Geriatric Medicine Physician - Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center
Northern Light Primary Care Nursing Home Opportunity
Northern Light Eastern Maine Post-Acute Care has a unique opportunity for a full-time BE/BC Family or Internal Medicine Physician to join its well-established and quality-driven team in Bangor, Maine. The physician will provide care for patients in Bangor-area nursing homes on a part/full-time basis while practicing the remainder of the time in a traditional primary care office setting. The ideal candidate will have geriatrics experience and/or certification.
Why Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center?
- Collegial Professional Environment
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and PTO packages
- CME Allowance
- Sign-On Bonus and Relocation Bonus
- Education Loan Repayment of up to 20K per year
- Minimal Call (strictly outpatient)
- Production incentive program
- Flexible Schedules - enjoy a four-day work week!
Physician opportunities require:
- MD/DO or foreign equivalent
- A three-year Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Residency
- Maine physician licensure (or immediately eligible for same)
- Board certification/eligibility
- Candidates in need of J-1 visa waivers for 2022 welcome to apply!
Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center, a non-profit regional tertiary care center serving central, eastern and northern Maine has the largest Primary Care practice network in the Bangor area. Our skilled office staff and providers work as an integrated care team to provide our patients with a full spectrum of family care. We are a participant in the Maine Quality Counts, Home Health Initiative offering proactive care management services to patients with chronic illnesses, and behavioral health and care manager support on-site. We offer a supportive, collegial atmosphere, as well as modern office space and Electronic Medical Records.
Bangor is an award-winning small city offering easy access to Maine's spectacular coast, lakes, and mountains. Schools rank among New England's best; the University of Maine flagship campus is located in neighboring Orono. Bangor is the regional hub for medicine, the arts, and commerce. Bangor International Airport offers direct and one-stop service to most major destinations.
Apply for Family/Geriatric Medicine Physician - Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly