Wake Forest Health Network Gastroenterology –Westchester in High Point, NC has an excellent opportunity for a GI Hospitalist Physician to join their well-established practice of four physicians and four APPs.
- 46 weeks of daytime coverage Monday – Friday at High Point Medical Center
- 100% consultative with Hospitalist covering all admissions
- Supervision of GI APPs while they work inpatient
- Work with partners to perform hospital-based outpatient procedures
- Dedicated endoscopy with state-of-the-art technology for General GI and ERCP
- Collaboration with colleagues across the health system
- Adjunct faculty appointment available
- 1:5 night and weekend call (APPs cover 8a-12p Sat-Sun)
- Salary plus incentive
- MD/DO, BC/BE in Gastroenterology
- Successful record of clinical and service excellence
- Unrestricted North Carolina medical license or eligible
- Obtain and maintain medical staff privileges at High Point Medical Center
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits
- Recruitment Bonus
- 403(b) Retirement plan with generous match
- Company paid short-term disability with salary continuation and long-term disability
- Employee, dependent & supplemental life insurance
- Relocation assistance
- Paid parental leave and adoption assistance
- Medical Malpractice
- CME allowance
- Paid license and professional dues
- Employed opportunity
Enjoy life in North Carolina’s beautiful Piedmont Triad, with a regional population of 1.6 million including High Point, Greensboro & Winston-Salem, ranked in the top 60 Best Places to Live by US News & World Report. Enjoy a family friendly, affordable cost of living with housing costs 31% below the national average. The area provides four seasons; strong schools; an enthusiastically supported arts community; sports teams; active community life; prestigious college and university systems; and is located in close proximity to pristine beaches and the majestic Blue Ridge Mountains.
Wake Forest Baptist Health is a nationally recognized academic medical center in Winston-Salem, N.C., with an integrated enterprise including educational and research facilities, hospitals, clinics, diagnostic centers, and other primary and specialty care facilities.
Wake Forest Health Network is the physician-led, non-faculty division of Wake Forest Baptist Health, extending its reach to over 120 practices in 30 communities across central and western North Carolina. The Network includes 400 physicians and advanced practice providers representing a wide range of specialties. We are an advanced Accountable Care Organization with more than 8 years of experience with mature value based contracts. We provide wraparound service for patients according to their needs and risk stratification, including nurse navigation, pharmacist support, social work hub services and a patient care advocate team to close gaps in care. Our team based care model also includes clinic based scribes and encounter specialists, allowing physicians to focus on direct medical care for their patients.
Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center is an equal opportunity employer with a strong commitment to achieving diversity among its faculty and staff. We invite interested candidates, who meet the qualifications, to send their curriculum vitae to:
Cindy Leonard, Physician Recruitment Leader
Apply for Gastroenterology Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly