Neurosurgeon Position Fellowship Training Preferred
Sierra Neurosurgery Group is actively recruiting a neurosurgeon to join the largest neurosurgery group in Northern Nevada.
SNG is a thriving private practice looking for neurosurgeons to help meet the needs of our growing community.
Practice Where California and Nevada Meet
2-Year Partnership Track, $1.2 Million Income Potential
Come be a part of an amazing group that was founded on the principle of patient-focused care tailored to the individual. For over 40 years the group has focused on bringing a range of surgical expertise into the practice. The result is an incredibly well-rounded group of Neurosurgeons, two Interventional Pain Specialists and a team of highly skilled Nurse Practitioners and PAs. Must be Board certified or Board eligible.
- Employed position
- Salary plus bonus
- 2 year partnership track
- $1.2 million per year income potential
- 1:5 call rotation
- Malpractice insurance
- Paid time off
- Comprehensive benefits
- Extensive staff support
- Collegial work environment
- Teaching Opportunities
- Busy level II Trauma Center that offers a full spectrum of inpatient and outpatient services, including a robust hospitalist and trauma surgery service available 24/7.
- Physician owned practice
Family-Friendly Communities in Reno, NV with Vacation Style Amenities
- Access to Lake Tahoe “America’s Best Lake” by USA Today
- 1 ski destination by Rand McNallyand Orbitz
- 1 travel destination by Tripadvisor
- No state income tax
- Reno/Tahoe International Airport 3.5 miles from the clinic
- Dining experiences from local eateries, cafés, taverns and brewpubs to culinary hotspots
- Multiple real estate options
- Energized downtown with diverse dining, national & boutique shopping, wine tasting, outdoor concerts and a multitude of festivals and cultural activities abound – museums, performing arts center, galleries, symphony, theatre, fine arts center, and much more
- Outdoor lover’s paradise: skiing, boating, biking, fishing, golfing, hiking, and more!
- Find out more about Reno / Tahoe at visitrenotahoe.com
Apply for Neurosurgeon Position Fellowship Training Preferred
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly