Neurosurgeon With WellSpan Parkway Neurosurgery in MD
WellSpan Parkway Neurosurgery group, formerly Parkway Neuroscience and Spine Institute, is seeking Neurosurgeon to join a team of 3 employed physicians in the Hagerstown, Maryland practice. This well-established practice is conveniently located 80 minutes from Baltimore and Washington, DC, and is an easy drive to Frederick, MD.
- General Neurosurgery position with a spine component
- No orthopedic spine competition in the market
- Comprehensive Surgical Center and Physical Therapy on-site
- Strong support from highly utilized Advanced Practice Providers
- Epic EMR used systemwide
- Must be BC/BE in Neurological Surgery; complex spine training preferred
Our Commitment to You:
- Physician-Designed Compensation Model
- Signing Bonus
- Full Relocation and 2 Retirement Savings Plans
- $4,500 CME Allowance, Full Malpractice Coverage Including Tail
The mission of Parkway Neuroscience is to provide a Center of Excellence for the diagnosis, management, and treatment of disorders of the brain, spine and peripheral nervous systems for the communities in the tri-state region. We are located at the crossroads of western Maryland, southern Pennsylvania and the eastern panhandle of West Virginia in a beautiful suburban and rural area.
A Trusted Partner. Reimagining Healthcare. Inspiring Health.
Apply for Neurosurgeon With WellSpan Parkway Neurosurgery in MD
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly