Geriatrician opportunity in Snellville, Georgia
Well-established busy practice in a fast growing community with easy access to Atlanta currently looking for a family medicine or internal medicine physician with a geriatric fellowship to join our team of dedicated providers.
- Must be board certified in geriatric medicine
- Must have geriatric medicine experience
- Conduct minor surgical procedures
- Review incoming reports (e.g. labs, x-ray, EKG, ultrasounds, etc.)
- Supervise other health-care workers, mid-level practitioners, Medical Assistants, technicians, etc.
- Shared on-call services of 1:5
- Employed Opportunity
- Competitive benefits including 401K, profit sharing, paid CME, paid malpractice, paid time off, health, dental and life insurance available.
- Outpatient only- Monday- Friday 8:00-5:00
- EMR- EClinical Works
About Eastside Medical Center:
- Eastside Medical Center has been a healthcare leader for more than 39 years, providing quality care to patients in Gwinnett and surrounding counties.
- Eastside is a 310-bed, multi-campus system of care offering comprehensive medical and surgical programs, including cardiovascular, neurosciences, oncology, orthopedics, robotic surgery, rehabilitation, maternity with neonatal intensive care, behavioral health, bariatric, urgent care, and 24-hour emergency care at two locations.
- With over 500 board certified physicians, 1,200 employees and 400 volunteers, Eastside is committed to providing our community a healthcare system of excellence.
- Full Chest Pain Center Accreditation from the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care, The Joint Commission’s “Gold Seal of Approval” for quality and safety in disease-specific joint replacement care, and the Healthgrades 2017 and 2018 Patient Safety Excellence Award ™ for superior performance in patient safety.
- The Breast Imaging and Diagnostic Center is designated a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence by the FDA.
- 12,000+ annual admissions and 66,000+ annual ER visits.
Snellville, Georgia is located in Gwinnett County, approximately 25 miles northeast of Atlanta, with a population of just over 25,000 residents. Snellville residents enjoy the beautiful T.W. Briscoe Park, which houses a seven-acre lake, walking trails, picnic areas, playgrounds, athletic fields and a large outdoor pool. Stone Mountain Park is only a quick 15-minute drive away. The New London Theatre is located in Snellville and presents several plays throughout the year. Gwinnett County has its own minor-league hockey and baseball teams. The city of Atlanta is a short 30-minute drive and offers many cultural and recreational events.
Please contact Elise Benson for more information!
Apply for Geriatrician opportunity in Snellville, Georgia
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly